L.P. Cline Gallery Spotlight
Piotr S. Krokholev was born in Mylinkovo (Kurgan reg.) in 1919. Piotr studied at Sverdlovsk Art College from 1937 - 39: At the Repin Institute from 1945 - 1952. Piotr was active in Minsk, Belorussia, and began exhibiting in 1953.
Piotr painted thematic paintings, especially devoted to collectivization and World War II; portraits, landscapes.
Piotr S. Krokholev taught at the Minsk Theater Art Institute for many years.
- "The Prodigal"
- Faces Of A Nation, The Rise And Fall Of The Soviet Union, 1917 - 1991
- Artist, Nina Sergeeva
- Artist: Nina Sergeeva
- "Winter's Arrival
- Victor I. Zhilin
- Tatyana K. Kovrigina
- The Pushkin Museum
- "A Secret"
- "The Cathedral of Annunciation" Voronezh, Russia
- Evgeniy Ilyin's "The Gypsy"
- The Collective Farm Era
- "Ivan A. Bunin Leaving the Motherland"
- "The Yellow Van" by M. Dianne Cline, 160 pages, Black & White and Color Plates
- Victor Gromyko
- "The Blue Rose" Art in Russia
- "On Their Way To The Front" November 7, 1941